- To provide high standards of education by adopting holistic approach.
- To prepare a professional & committed nurse and midwife.
- To Demonstrate awareness and skills required in the nursing process in the provision of health care to patients. They will be competent to:-
- Assess the nursing needs of individuals, families and
community throughout life, from birth to death.
- Plan appropriate action to meet their need through competent nursing care.
- Work with other members of health team and community in promotion of health, prevention of illness, restoration of health and rehabilitation.